mercredi 23 février 2011

Welcome Home!

Welcome to my new blog, which is the English "reflection" of my French blog Mademoiselle Fanny A Paris!
Here I attend to share my passion of Paris, travelling, shoes, art, books and many other things!

After many years spent away from home (I've been living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, these past 6 years), I've finally returned to Paris. Maybe that's why I have a special eye on Paris and Parisian situations, I'd like to share here.
Also, I consider myself blessed and I cannot be thankful enough for the luck I have. My life here seems like a dream, and even though I have no f%*¨)&@ idea what projects I will kick of, I know i am exactly where I should be right now....

Last but not least, after 5 years in a melting pot such as Dubai, I have many friends from everywhere in the world (Peru to Taiwan, South Africa to Japan, San Francisco to Beyrouth) who want to know what to do and where to go in Paris the second time around, once you've seen and visited all the touristic shitty places such as Champs-Elysées, and Eiffel Tower. For your information, a real Parisian never goes there, unless there is a really good reason. Instead I will whisper you insider's secret about Paris, crème de la crème addresses where to go, what to do,... so you'll soon feel home in a place like Paris!

So follow in my footsteps, and enjoy!

PS: Although I'm a French national, I'll try to write in English, so excuse my French, sometimes.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire