dimanche 27 mars 2011

Color Power

Have you ever noticed that colors can actually make a real impact on your mood?
Wearing bold colors actually give me so much energy, I tend to always look more like a parrot than a sicilian widow.
It gets you noticed too, but in a nice, and funny way, you can feel people are nicely surprised to see someone having the courage to wear colors.
Poster from this lovely Etsy boutique.

I've discovered the power of colors, living for about 5 years in a country were women are covered with black, even with 50 degrees outside. Now that I am back to Paris, I notice with despair that French women like black, grey and fade colors just as much, even if they're free to wear anything else here.
But as the French Vogue, then Elle, Madame Figaro and all the other boring magazines have announced, color block is the trend of the season!
Which makes me wonder if I'm truly happy about it... Not that I'm happy to come across mini-me versions every where in the capital. But after a season, when everybody will be back to their boring sad colors, I'll look old-fashion, which is even worst than looking trendy I guess...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire