mardi 15 mars 2011

Fruit Salad

What if, happiness after all was not all about "when I'll get this", "when I'll be that"...
But only a succession of small gifts life is offering you?

Saturday morning, I'm having my usual breakfast on the café terrace across the street.
On a detox plan that's killing me since 5 days, I am about to dive into the divine fruit salad I prepared for myself, when an old lady passes by.
I don't know why, but I always smile to old ladies. And this one looks particularly charming, and... old.
Our eyes meet, our smiles answer to one other.
And then she goes:
- You are so pretty with your fruit salad! It reminds me of Bourvil*! Do you know Bourvil?
And she starts singing:
- Salade de fruits, jolie jolie...

She made my day.
I only regret I was not quick enough to invite her to sit with me.
Guess where you'll find me next Saturday morning, looking for an old lady who sings?

* An actor/singer/comic you cannot know if you are not above 50 years old and French.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire