jeudi 17 mars 2011

Detox anyone?

Yesterday morning, my daily happiness moment was all set: having my first coffee in ages.
Being on a detox diet for 9 days, it meant a lot to me.
But when I arrived at my new neighborhood favorite coffee shop, Kooka Boora, I was really shocked to hear the news: the coffee machine was down, and they were waiting for the handyman to fix it.
Nevermind, I got to stick to my detox diet and had a beetroot/orange/carrot/ginger mix instead.
My delicious- but yet surprising- detox juice

And so did all the people that stepped into the coffee shop that morning.

Not only did I follow my diet, but so did all my neighborhood.
And maybe it's me, but I felt people were more relaxed reading their newspaper that morning, their faces less tensed, some were even engaging conversation with their neighbor, or only commenting on the surprising beetroot juice (not really in the French culture), but I felt the detox was somehow working on everyone...
The handyman should not have bothered to come that day.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire